5001 Spring Valley road
Dallas, TX 75244
Providence Towers is a 565,340 square foot mixed-use building constructed in 1986.
- Implemented an Indoor Air Quality Management Plan based on the EPA’s I-BEAM standards.
- Utilized alternative transportation methods including walking, biking, public transit, carpooling and telecommuting.
- Reduced run times of air handling units.
- Installed water-saving 1.28 gallon per flush fixtures in toilets, 1.5 gallon per minute showerheads and 0.5 gallon per minute restroom and 1.5 gallon per minute kitchen sink aerators.
- Purchased green products for over 76% of cleaning and paper products.
- Purchased low-mercury lamps with high life hours per the amount of light they produce.
- Recycled 100% of electronics diverted during the performance period.
- ENERGY STAR® rating of 81
- $14,363 in annual savings